The Anatomical Bust The Anatomical Bust

You animated AND scored this? Really nice job.

AstroNOT AstroNOT

Your animation is crispy dude.

Jae responds:

Flanhandle! Thanks a lot!

Inaudible Inaudible

I like the low framerate, it adds to the hand-drawn feel. You're a great storyteller.

Literal Literal

Haha I really like this! I think it's cool when something comes really close to being *too* wacky-random-asdf but ends up being well done and funny instead. Had to re-watch for the cigarette gag.

P.O.V P.O.V

The animation is very rough, but I love the angular art style. I can tell a lot of thought went into the storyboarding. Awesome job.

Good Intentions 2 Good Intentions 2

Missing the fun sound effects that the first one had. What happened?

The Tenders The Tenders

I really like this. The characters were relatable. Some of the things they did reminded me of things a real family like mine would do. My only complaint was that there was no laugh track, so I wasn't sure when to laugh.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

THIS IS INCREDIBLE. WOW.

Good Intentions Good Intentions

Why didn't he avoid the banana peel? Why didn't he listen? I have so many questions. It touched me.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Awesome job man. Animation was super super slick. Humor was, well, geared toward a younger audience I think? I personally found it more charming than funny, but that's probably what you were going for. I think I've seen the unrealistic shadow puppet gag done somewhere before, but you pulled it off well.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Thank you! I try to make my cartoons accessible for any age. I know there's always a risk of people thinking it's made "for kids" but I believe that a good "mature" cartoon doesn't need violence or fart jokes, or even a dramatic or gritty story. Friendly or inoffensive humor doesn't equal childish or immature, you know?

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it!